Hi everybody! Happy New Year to you all 🙂 This year’s first update news.
We have been working hard to improve and revise the app features based upon your comments and feedback. We are very much grateful for it but would like to seek your understanding at the same time as we have not been able to reflect every single idea you shared.
For the new version, we focused on improving the features, for example, switching to pop-up play is now much faster. Also, your access to subtitles is easier thanks to OpenSubtitles.
We always welcome your valuable feedback for nPlayer. Thank you very much for your support as always!!
– Improves switching to pop-up play
– Supports OpenSubtitles
– Supports full styling option for SSA/ASS subtitles
– Supports ‘Ask’ option when setting resume playback
– Fixes DLNA connection issue
– Fixes HEVC decoding issue
– Fixes the issue of subtitles text outline
– Fixes folder structure problem when downloading multiple folders
– Fixes list issue when changing menu items
– Fixes the issue of Dolby, DTS Passthrough on Android TV
– Fixes ohter bugs and improves stability