nPlayer has been updated to 3.0.1 version.
Thanks to Apple, this review hasn’t been delayed at all. We first, took care of the urgent issues in this version and we have already started to develop the next version. In the next update, the other bugs will be fixed and UI/UX will be improved. We expect to create the great work to satisfy nPlayer users.
Please keep supporting us and sending us your valuable opinions.
What’s New in Version 3.0.1
- Support thumbnail
- Option to sort files in random order
- Option to show locked folder
- Option to show album folder
- Option to show iTunes folder
- Option to show index bar in list
- Filter for Album items : Video, Photo, All
- Individual sorting option by folders
- Subtitles line spacing
- Subtitle delay setting by long press gesture
- Subtitles folder to be designated
- Preview screen while searching with searching bar (only for local video file)
- Display Wi-Fi transfer status
- Support the scheme for launchers: nplayer://
- Fixed the issue of playback problem when Bluetooth device connected
- Fixed the issue of the failure to save the last played position
- Fixed the issue of the locked folder being unlocked
- Fixed the issue of text encoding
- Fixed the issue of a problem when fast forward / fast backward
- Fixed the issue of disappearing of the top-right button when direct URL / Playlist
- Fixed the issue of pop-up window size
- Fixed the issue of the failure to load file lists from GoogleDrive when they are too much.
- Fixed the issue of the failure to load all file lists when they are too many while UPnP connection.
- Fixed the issue of ‘Stop Playing’ with Clock app
- Fixed the issue of touch and hold gesture malfunction.
- Fixed the issue of some UPnP device connection problem.(need to re-register then after deleting existing UPnP server information.)
- Fixed the issue of not synchronizing the size of subtitles with video screen size when it is rescaled.
- Fixed the issue of memory leak while video file playback in background.
- Fixed the issue of the failure to delete files in some WebDAV
- Fixed the other bugs.
- April 2019
- March 2019
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- May 2017
- March 2017
- October 2016
- July 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015